Monday, March 31, 2014

Crimea Prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya Becomes The Face of Crimean Independence From Ukraine



'She Annexes Your Heart': Reasons Why Crimea Prosecutor Poklonskaya Not To Be Messed With -- RT

The newly-created Japanese anime icon who is wanted by Ukrainian national security service, Crimea's chief prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya, says her attractive looks have never hampered her judicial practice and are, well, deceitful.

Poklonskaya took the job, which many of her male colleagues feared to accept, just days before Crimea’s referendum on independence from Ukraine, stunning the world not only with her courage, but her beauty as well.

“In the 12 years I’ve spent working in Prosecutor General’s office, I’ve been dealing with organized crime and put many criminals in prison,” Poklonskaya said. “My looks have never been an obstacle – I hope they deceive my enemies.”

During her first press conference on the new position, the 34-year-old blonde didn’t hesitate to denounce the coup-imposed government in Kiev.

Read more ....

My Comment: If I had a choice between Crimea Prosecutor Poklonskaya and Ukrainian Presidential candidate Yulia Tymoshenko .... it is Crimea Prosecutor Poklonskaya by a long-shot.

No comments: